don’t make a meal out of your marketing – get a marketer on your team
Let us do what we do best: marketing. Your marketing, done just the way you like it: making your business money.
If your business doesn’t have an in-house marketing department, and you’d rather spend your time running your business instead of learning how to market it, you’re in luck.
Get marketing advice and direction at your fingertips.
Get one of us on your team.
Many business owners believe marketing is a luxury, not a necessity, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Marketing isn’t just some buzzword, wishy-washy activity that only companies with a big budget have the luxury of using to create fancy ads that don’t make sense.
Marketing is essential to your bottom line and the growth of your business, no matter what the size.
We’re not external consultants that will come into your business to ‘shake things up’ and take control. We’re here to work with you and help you achieve your business goals using measured marketing activities that guarantee results. We can even support your marketing team, giving them the outside perspective they need.
Here’s what we know for sure:
All your business goals and outcomes can be achieved through marketing.
More sales, more profits, more new customers, more customer loyalty, more repeat purchases, more product launches, more visibility, more engagement, more money.
Get a marketer on your team to deliver your business more. Whatever that more is for you.
How a marketer on your team can help:
- Bring together the elements you need and manage the projects
- Provide advice and expertise to your current marketing plan and tactics
- Give you marketing support to achieve your business goals when you need it
- Access to a strategic marketer at your fingertips
- Provide additional skills to your marketing or management team
- Determine and define your key marketing messages
- Determine your ideal target market and what they’re really looking for
- Recommend or review your marketing tactics
- Review and recommend your marketing and PR budget
- Review and manage your social media efforts
- Review and develop your sales funnels
- Assess your website including engagement and SEO performance
- Develop a brand identity and detailed style guide
- Manage your online marketing including blogging management, search engine optimisation, pay-per-click campaigns and remarketing
- Develop marketing collateral including brochures and design pieces to support the sales process or team
- Develop blogs including business style articles, case studies and product profiles
- Work with your marketing team to provide a sounding board and direction
- Create a PR campaign to build your business and personal profile
- Develop and implement a product launch or marketing campaign
- Project manage your website design and development including key outcomes and design elements
- Distribute your articles and blogs to build your PR profile
- Track and measure your marketing efforts
- Measure and report each activity within the business