Why Using Hootsuite can be Good for Business
If you want to present an effective and well-rounded social media presence, then Hootsuite is the answer. You can manage your social networks, schedule your messages and engage your audiences right from the dashboard. It is also very easy to measure your ROI. In a sentence, with Hootsuite at your disposal, social media is literally at your fingertips.
Engaging your audience
You have the power to manage all social networks you participate in and schedule your messages for future publication. It will be possible for you to construct meaningful relationships which navigate your social ROI. It is similar to joining a worldwide conversation. The product seamlessly integrates with a number of social networks so that you can easily engage with your customers and also with the community.
- Manage a larger number of social networks: Be in front on regional and global social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and more.
- Single click reply: With Hootsuite, any person in your team, regardless of the geographical location, can swiftly respond to comments, messages and mentions through a single dashboard.
- Schedule your social messages: When you schedule Facebook posts and Tweets, content will be automatically posted at optimal times.
With Hootsuite, you enjoy a deep view of how your efforts in social media are being received. This will enable you to understand what is working- or you can change directions. You gain the power of social intelligence and real time insights.
- Track the growth of your brand: View the place and time of your growing social profile and have a deep look at the growth over a period of time
- Measure the sentiment metrics: Discover spikes in brand sentiment as and when it happens. See whether the ensuing conversations concerning your company are positive, neutral, or negative.
- Visualise the social demographics: Learn more about your audience, both by geography and gender, down to city level detail.
- Identify the social influencers: Focus on the important brands and influencers on the driving seat of conversations and generate that useful buzz.
When it comes to security, it is no laughing matter. At stake are assets, financials and all important reputation. When you choose Hootsuite, you get the advantage of profile protections, permission levels and secure logins to protect your organisation.
- Secure all social accounts: Whatever the size of your team, you have the power to give and also revoke the access to company social networks without sharing passwords.
- Control the employee permissions: You can give every member of your team appropriate access to publish to social networks in your name.
- Mobile device secure: Hootsuite’s HTTPS settings ensure that your passwords continue to be safe even when you are using WiFi or mobile devices.
- Avoid accidents in social media: The double approval system of Hootsuite prevents mistake posting to wrong account. Employee error risk is minimised.
I am Belinda Bow
I love all things marketing and I thrive on seeing a business become re-energised and flourish. I am excited about life and I adore my family.
Within these articles, you’ll find some helpful tips and some real guidance to help you make the most of your business, and gain a good understanding of all things marketing.